Tonight we tried a new recipe that I got from one of my colleagues. She is an all-over-the-place mom of two who has been working 7days a week for the past 4 months while also moving house twice in that time. So this 60 second pizza dough is a life saver in her busy schedule and I thought I’d give it a try.
- A baking tray
- A mixing bowl
- 250g plain yoghurt
- 2 cups of self raising flour
- Non-stick spray
- 1 teaspoon oil
- In the mixing bowl, put the yoghurt and the self raising flour and fold over with a spoon till thoroughly mixed (about 20 seconds)
- Rub the oil on your hands (about 5 seconds)
- Spray the pan/baking tray with the non-stick spray (about 5 seconds – including opening the kitchen window to avoid choking)
- Using your oiled hands, put the dough in the baking tray and press to even out (about 30 seconds)
And there you have a perfect dough for pizza. Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Spread some mayonnaise, fried chicken fillet with mushroom cut in small pieces, grated mozzarella, herbs and fine grated lemon skin before you pop it in the oven for 20min for a Rarno-favourite.
I loved this and you will too!